Succeed in Contract Management
Here, you can read all about the possibilities that come with completing a certified education with the NSCCM. You can sign up for the education by clicking here.
The CCM Practitioner education is the first step in IACCM’s flagship of certifications. Through the education you will obtain skills enabling you to understand and utilise the most important principles and techniques of contract management.
During the course with a span of 1 month, including 4 days of education conducted by the leading experts and practitioners, you will obtain insight in processes, activities and best practice within contract and commercial management. This knowledge will enable you to immediately improve your organization's commercial and legal contract management.
The education is designed for those who intensively participate or are responsible for contracts and contract processes, such as contract managers, IT contract managers, lawyers, bid managers, vendors and project managers etc. The participant will obtain thorough knowledge concerning the major processes, activities and tools.
The education will provide you with competences enabling you to understand and solve day-to-day challenges concerning contract management, and you will achieve an insight in the five lifecycle aspects of contract management, from sourcing options to contract close out and lessons learned. A holistic overview providing you with the competences to:
- Match the needs of the organisation - whom, what and when the contract shall cover
- Determine the sourcing phase, terms and conditions
- Handle costs and risks
- Plan and execute negotiations
- Implement the contract in the most optimal way
- Asses how (and to whom) the communication must be conducted
- Monitor the contract, changes and contract close out
About the certification
NSCCM's education is based on IACCM’s Practitioner certification. An IACCM certification and membership gives you:
- The title of CCM Practitioner and logo
- Access to the IACCM knowledge and educational center and research, online lectures, articles, blog and much more - the first year for free
- The opportunity to maintain your certification through IACCM's free online courses
- An international network of 60,000 practitioners
- Participation in Nordic network meetings, usually four times a year
Cand.merc.jur. IACCM certification at expert level
Christian is one of the best in his field in Denmark and has more than 15 years of experience concerning contract and commercial management – a span from the biggest public IT projects to complex global outsourcing contracts.
Christian has managed several management roles within the field of contract and commercial management. Today, Christian possesses the role of Head of Business at SimCorp.
René Franz Henschel
Professor at the Department of Law, Aarhus University. IACCM certification at expert level.
René is an experienced educator and researcher in contract law as well as contract management. He has published a large list of articles and books concerning the subjects and has a lot of practical experience through his work as a consultant – working for law firms, regions, municipalities and IT suppliers amongst others.
René is a member of the IACCM Advisory Board as well as being cowriter of many of the textbooks that we use in our education.