Today, both private and public companies are under pressure to realize economic goals and increase efficiency. At the same time, the complexity of the services we supply and procure is growing. Over time our world has evolved from manufacturing to services – and the contracts are numerous and more complex than ever before.
Good contract management can be seen on the bottom line
The development places higher demands on the organizations’ handling of contracts. And it places particular demands on the people who are working with the contracts. This is where contract and commercial management (CCM) comes into play.
A study by World Commerce and Contracting (former IACCM) revealed a very clear difference of almost 10% on the bottom line between good and bad practice in relation to contract management.
Some key figures
- 50-75% of private companies' in- and outputs are currently regulated by contracts
- An estimate reads that the number of contracts has increased by 50% in the last 25 years
- 30-35% of organizations contracts do not provide the expected value
- The cost of this corresponds to 9,2% of the annual turnover for the contract budget
Get control of your contracts!
If you want to strengthen your skills within contract and commercial management, NSCCM´s certification programs are perfect for you. Through an intensive and internationally recognized certification, you will gain insight into all parts of contract management and be equipped to handle all stages of the work on contracts and the laws that lies behind it.
A skill boost at a personal and organizational level
By taking a contract and commercial management certification, you expand your skills on a personal level – and you also lift the organizational level of competence in your company by introducing and implementing contract management on a higher level.
After the certification in contract and commercial management, you can contribute with:
- Preparing, drafting and handling more solid contracts from start to finish
- Risk management and realization of business goals
- Contract terms and knowledge of the legal rules behind contracts
- The ability to work interdisciplinary and lead operational projects as well as change projects
Training you can use in practice
Our courses and certifications are designed by practitioners and leading researchers in association. Therefore, you always get specific cases, tolls, new theories and best practices on our courses, that you can use when preparing and handling contracts in your daily work.
Vidste du at...
Vidste du at...
virksomheder, der indfører contract management, ofte får højere værdi på børser? De sælges til en højere pris, da kontrakternes værdi og risici kendes nøjagtigt – derfor tør købere og investorer betale mere.