NSCCM collects information about users and their visits by using so-called cookies or by the users themselves providing the information on NSCCM.dk.
If the user chooses to make purchases on NSCCM.dk, some or all of the personal information listed below will be collected.
Information about the user that can be collected and processed:
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Payment information, including card type, number, expiration date and registered address
- All other information provided by the user in any use of NSCCM
- Information provided by the user when contacting NSCCM
- Information provided by the user for statistical purposes and such like, in connection with assessments, reviews and other posts on NSCCM, although the user is not required to respond to such
- Information about the user's visit to NSCCM, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communications data.
What is the collected information used for?
- To complete payment in connection with purchases and to verify that the payment information provided is valid
- To ensure that the content on NSCCM.dk is presented in the most efficient way for the user.
- To provide the user with the offers, news, information, products or services requested by the user or that NSCCM believes may interest the user in question, where the user has consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To conduct surveys in order to improve the user's interaction with NSCCM
- To provide the user with an overview of billing information and such like
- To communicate with the user about his subscription, account, purchase and similar
- To notify the user of changes to NSCCM's service.
NSCCM may collect information about the user's computer, potentially including the user's IP address, operating system and browser type, for system management, and to report relevant information to NSCCM's trainers and business partners. This is statistical information for the purpose of clarifying user actions and patterns and is not intended to identify an individual.
To ensure that the user receives the most relevant information and the best service when visiting NSCCM.dk, information and data may be collected using cookies. This helps NSCCM and its collaborators to give the user a good experience, among other things, so that the user easily finds what he or she is looking for.
What are cookies?
What are cookies used for?
NSCCM and its business partners use the user's non-personal information from cookies to increase usability, among other things.
The application may include the following:
- To allow the user to convert the user's information throughout the entire NSCCM.dk website, so that the user does not have to enter the same information more than once
- To help the NSCCM in recognizing the user when it returns to NSCCM.dk
- To give the user access to stored information
- To ensure that the user is not asked to fill out for example a questionnaire several times
- The non-personal information from cookies can also be used for the following, including statistical purposes
- To determine the popularity of the different pages on NSCCM.dk
- To monitor users' frequency and time on NSCCM.dk
- To determine how often NSCCM.dk are visited and used
- To conduct surveys and research to improve users' interaction with the service.
Third-party cookies from Google Analytics
NSCCM use Google Analytics to analyze how users use NSCCM.dk. The cookies collect traffic data information, including the user's IP address. This information is stored on Google's servers. From Google Analytics, NSCCM receives reports on the activity of NSCCM.dk and other services related to the activity on NSCCM.dk. Google Analytics may pass on the information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process the information on Google Analytics's behalf.
Google Analytics sets two types of cookies: a permanent cookie that shows if the user is recurring, where the user comes from, which search engine is used, etc. Permanent cookies are stored on the user's hard drive until they expire or until the user deletes them himself. Session cookies, which are used to show when and how long a user is on the site. Session cookies expire after each session, that is, when the user closes the tab or browser. Google Analytics does not aggregate the user's IP address with other information held by Google Analytics.
Can cookies be deselected?
Your computer's browser can be set to inform when a cookie is received, so that the user has the ability to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer can also be set to reject all cookies. If receiving cookies is disabled on your computer, NSCCM.dk does not work optimally.
Where is the user's personal information stored?
All information received by the NSCCM is stored on a secure server and all payment transactions are encrypted. The transfer of information over the Internet is never completely secure. Therefore, NSCCM cannot guarantee the security of the user's data and cannot assume responsibility for unauthorized access to the information or misuse of the information. Any disclosure of information to NSCCM.dk is at your own risk. Once NSCCM has received the user's information, NSCCM will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Who can get the information provided?
The user's personal information may be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
- If NSCCM sells or purchases a business or assets, in which case NSCCM may disclose the user's personal information to the potential seller or buyer of such business or assets
- If NSCCM or virtually all of its assets are acquired by a third party and where the personal information collected by NSCCM constitutes one of the transferred assets
- If NSCCM is obliged to disclose or share the user's personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation, or to enforce or apply the General Terms of the NSCCM. This includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes and such like
- NSCCM may also disclose personal information to third parties in order for it to perform services on behalf of NSCCM. For instance, in the context of infrastructure and IT services, the process of credit and debit card transactions, in the context of customer service collection, the collection of invoices due, the analysis and improvement of data and processes, and customer surveys. In this regard, third parties are not entitled to use or disclose the use of personal information for any purpose other than to perform the above duties.
The user has the right to ask NSCCM not to process his or her personal information for marketing purposes. NSCCM will normally request the user's consent if NSCCM intends to use the user's personal information for such purposes or if NSCCM intends to disclose the user's information to any third party for such purposes. The user may exercise his right to prevent such processing by marking certain fields on the forms that NSCCM uses to collect personal information. The user can also exercise the right at any time by contacting NSCCM.
Access to what information is collected
The user has the right to access information obtained about him or her. The user has the right to know what personal information NSCCM has about the user and to correct any errors in the information. If NSCCM processes personal information about the user, it will be provided with information about:
- What information is processed
- The source from which it was collected
- Why the processing takes place
- To which recipients or groups of recipients of information are disclosed.