Succeed in Contract Management
The CCM Practitioner education is the first step in IACCM’s flagship of certifications. Through the education you will obtain skills enabling you to understand and utilise the most important principles and techniques of contract management.
During the course with a span of 1 month, including 4 days of education conducted by the leading experts and practitioners, you will obtain insight in processes, activities and best practice within contract and commercial management. This knowledge will enable you to immediately improve your organization's commercial and legal contract management.
The education is designed for those who intensively participate or are responsible for contracts and contract processes, such as contract managers, IT contract managers, lawyers, bid managers, vendors and project managers. The participant will obtain thorough knowledge concerning the major processes, activities and tools.
The education will provide you with competences enabling you to understand and solve day-to-day challenges and you will achieve an insight in the five lifecycle aspects of contract management, from sourcing options to contract close out and lessons learned – a holistic overview providing you with the competences to:
- Match the needs of the organisation – whom, what and when the contract shall cover
- Determine the sourcing phase, terms and conditions
- Handle costs and risks
- Plan and execute negotiations
- Implement the contract in the most optimal way
- Asses how (and to whom) the communication must be conducted
- Monitor the contract, changes and contract close out
About the certification
NSCCMs education is based on IACCM’s Practitioner certification. An IACCM certification and membership gives you:
- The title of CCM Practitioner and logo
- Access to the IACCM knowledge and educational centre and research, online lectures, articles, blogs and much more
- The opportunity to maintain your certification through IACCM's free online courses
- An international network of 60,000 practitioners
- Participation in Nordic network meetings, usually four times a year
René Franz Henschel
4 days of education during a span of 1 month. The courses stretch from theory through practice and includes perspectives from the participants’ own work life. During the education days, we will have cases, exam exercises etc. to maximize the output.
Book: ‘IACCM ‘Contract and Commercial Management – The Operational Guide’ (2011), 600 pages of easily read English. You will receive the book approximately 2 weeks before the start of the education. Selected chapters must be read beforehand. On the course you will recieve 4 portfolios with additional materials (powerpoints, checklists, examples etc.).
In addition to the 4 days of education, you will have to incorporate 1 day of preparation time for each education day as well as 1 day of preparation for the exam.
Online multiple-choice exam on the IACCM website. You will select the time yourself – the latest possible date being a year after startdate of the education. Re-exam and postponing is possible if arranged with NSSCM.
25.000 DKK excluding VAT. In addition, there will be expenses concerning the textbook (approximately 700 DKK excluding VAT) as well as a 1-year membership of IACCM and a fee for the certification exam (2300 DKK excluding VAT in total).
It says the students...
We await feedback